Saturday, December 8, 2012

Advent Calendar - December 8 - George Dean


An actor's dreams and doubts Advent Calendar proudly presents: George Dean from the United Kingdom. George is a wonderful actor, dancer and director. I have had the pleasure to act with her but also be directed in her version of the Vagina Monologues. I know that the images in this Advent Calendar have been black and white so far but I couldn't do that to this lovely photo. The word is George's:



Photo by Sue Cowell
www.atomodesign.nl

Dear Reader,

It may seem that I'm being a little lazy posting someone else's words, but I couldn't agree more with what is being said here. So take a look and enjoy and let's start a quiet revolution!


RSA Animate - The Power of Outrospection


December 8


 

No comments:

Post a Comment