Monday, December 10, 2012

Advent Calendar - December 10 - Ayça Ekim & Amélie Onzon


An actor's dreams and doubts Advent Calendar proudly presents - December 10 Ayça Ekim from Turkey & Amélie Onzon from France. Ayça & Amélie were born for comedy. These ladies have the most lovely facial expressions. I give the word to these lovely ladies:


Amélie to the left and Ayça to the right.



Fairfield



In a psychiatrist's office, on the 10th of December the doctor is about to receive his next patient.

There is a knock on the door

Doctor : -Come in...Good afternoon  Mrs. Claus, take a seat please.

A woman in her forties enters the room.

Mrs. Claus : -Good afternoon doctor.

D : - Please make yourself comfortable.

The woman lies on the consultation couch.

D : How are we feeling today?

C : Well.... to be honest a little bit stressed. You know... Well actually I am very nervous. It's getting closer to the... you know... the big day...

The doctor has a notepad and starts taking notes as he listens to Mrs. Claus.

D : -Umm hummm.....

C : -I am getting very anxious. Everybody expects so much  from me and I am afraid I won't be able to handle the pressure.

D : -Ummm humm...

C : -I have big responsibilities and I feel lonely and you know what hurts me the most ? I don't think anyone believes in me anymore.

Also doctor, I have to be honest with you, I underestimated my fear of heights.

D : -I see. So you are still having thoughts of going on the roof.

C : -Of course...  not a day goes by without me thinking about all the details. I have the letters, the rope.... I even know what I'm gonna wear.

D : -Mrs. Claus do you know why you are here?

C : -Of course I do.

D : -Do you remember what happened last year, which brought you here?

C : -Oh please, do not remind me of last year. I am so embarassed. It never should have happened that way. Fortunately, I've lost a lot of weight since then and I'm pretty sure I will slip right through the chimney this time.

D : -Mrs. Claus, you know that it is not right to break into people's homes ?

C : -Of course, I know that. I hate being mistaken for a burglar but since I AM Santa Claus, I have obligations doctor.

The psychiatrist gives her a friendly smile.

D : - Very well Mrs. Claus. We are done for today. I will see you again tomorrow.

The snow begins to fall on Fairfield Mental Hospital.
 
December 10
 

No comments:

Post a Comment