Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Advent Calendar - Christmas Eve and Day


The Advent Calendar has come to its end. It has been a wonderful journey and I am very grateful to all of my friends who wanted to take part in this project and to all readers of course.

Sookie wishing you all a Merry Christmas

I can finally say that I have managed to get the video greetings to work even if the quality is a bit worse than expected. I hope you will enjoy them. First I have one from Sookie.

Sookíe's Christmas greeting

I have a couple of very special Christmas greeting to you from Sweden. Most of you might not know that I am related to Santa Claus or Tomten as we call him in Sweden. He is my uncle. He was of course too busy to meet me in the middle of all the presents that he has to deliver but I did meet my dad and my uncle (Santa's shy brothers) and they wanted to wish you all a Merry Xmas with a little song.

Christmas greeting from Santa's brothers


I also met the cutest gingerbread cookie and the cutest Lucia (see December 13 in the Advent Calendar for an explaination Lucia) who happen to be my nieces. They were also very eager to sing you a Christmas song about wanting snow for Chirstmas and they are wondering why their dad looks very much like Santa.

A Christmas greeting from my nieces Tilda and Selma

I WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


December 24



No comments:

Post a Comment