Friday, November 30, 2012

An actor's dreams and doubts ADVENT CALENDAR!!

 

Dear readers,

I am proud to present An Actor’s dreams and doubts ADVENT CALENDAR!!

One of the best things about being an actor in Amsterdam is the international community. I have friends here from all over the world and we are all united in our passion for acting and creativity. It is a true gift and I want to share it with all of you in my blog starting December 1st.

Each day before Xmas eve one of my friends will tell you a story. It will be something related to acting or something related to Xmas or both. It can be a short story, a personal memory or something specific from the country where they are from. They are free to tell what they want, free to use their creativity. I am very happy that so many of my friends want to take part in this and I can't wait to read their stories.

The kick-off is tomorrow, don't miss a single day!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment