Monday, October 22, 2012

Gut, I am sorry!


Hello Gut! Are you still there?

I know I haven't been in touch that much lately but I am planning on changing that. I was thinking that I need a new approach if I really plan on fulfilling my dreams. I thought I could go with you for a while to see how that feels. What do you say? Can you forgive me for all those years that I didn't listen to you?  

You know I almost cancelled this blog the moment I had created it out of fear. It is dangerous, I thought. People might have opinions. And then I thought, what would Gut say and I asked myself if that was a reason to hide.  

What is fear. It's a noun and a verb. It's a feeling that is supposed to set in as an instinct to protect us from danger. It also has the ability to sometimes fool us into thinking that things that can help us to grow are dangerous and then it limits us from taking risks. I am scared of going to New York, to make my dream come true because it means I can also fail and I can stand there with nothing in the end. No money, a big debt that I don't know how to pay off, no work and what I fear most a failure at what I want to be good at. 

Fear makes me doubt. Then I think of the alternative which is appalling.

Thank you all for the nice feedback I got yesterday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment